Collection of information
We collect the following categories of information:
- Personal Information: your name, contact information (email address, phone number, etc.), date of birth, and other information you provide when you register for our courses or contact us.
- Training Information: Information about your successes and progress through your training, including test results and assessments.
- Technical Information: Information about your device and browser, IP address, session information and activities on our websites and applications.
Use of information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing training: To organize and run motocross courses, manage training and provide information to students.
- Feedback: To process your queries, questions and feedback.
- Service Improvement: To analyze and improve our services, including the development of new programs and courses.
- Marketing and Notifications: To provide information about new courses, promotions, events and other offers where you have consented to this.
- Security: To ensure the security of our services and prevent fraud.
We may share your information with the following third parties:
- Partners and service providers: To support the delivery of training and technical services.
- Law enforcement: If required by applicable law or for fraud investigations.
- Sale or merger: In the event of a sale, merger or other change in our company structure, your data may be transferred to a new owner or partner.
We take security measures to protect your information from loss, unauthorized access and disclosure. We utilize data security measures including encryption and security filters.
- Access and amendment of data: You have the right to request access to your personal data and to have it changed or deleted if it is inaccurate or out of date.
- Opting out of newsletters: you can opt out of newsletters and marketing communications at any time by following the instructions in the email or by contacting us.
Feedback and contact